SHI Changxing, Male, PhD. Professor in the Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Mail：Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research, CAS, Datun Road A11, Anwai, Beijing, 100101
B.S, Nanjing University, specialized in Geomorphology and Quaternary Geology.
M.S, Institute of Geography, Chinese Academy of Sciences, specialized in Geomorphology.
PhD, The University of Hong Kong, specialized in Geomorphology.
My principal research interests lie within riverine sediment routing, long-term changes in sediment flux, fluvial geomorphology and river management.
Published over 80 academic papers, among which include:
1. Shi C.X., Zhang L. Xu J.Q., Guo L.P. Sediment load and storage in the lower Yellow River during the late Holocene. Geografiska Annaler: Series A, Physical Geography, 2010, 92(3):297-309.
2. Shi C.X., Zhang D., You L.Y., et al. Land subsidence as a result of sediment consolidation in the Yellow River delta. Journal of Coastal Research, 2007, 23(1):173-181.
3. Shi C.X. Causes for continuous siltation of the lower Yellow River. Geomorphology, 2005, 68:213–223.
4. Shi C.X. and Zhang D.D. Processes and mechanisms of dynamic channel adjustment to delta progradation: the case of the mouth channel of the Yellow River, China. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 2003, 28:609-624.
5. Shi C.X. Zhang D.D., and You L.Y. Changes in sediment yield of the Yellow River basin of China during the Holocene. Geomorphology, 2002, 46: 267-283.